TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Confirmed Reservation of room(s) is strictly by Pre-payment/Deposit.
- Cancellation/Amendment or No show of booking is subject to penalty specified at time of booking.
- Betel Nut Lodge reserves the right to proper proof of identity (e.g. passports or national identity cards) from all persons checking in.
- The Lodge reserves the right to impose a cleaning charge of RM250 for smoking, bringing durians or mangosteens into the lodge
- If you choose to check out of the Lodge without settling your bill in full, you expressly authorize us to charge to your credit/ debit card or other modes of payment which was provided previously to secure your booking.
- You are strongly advised against bringing large amount of cash or valuable goods or jewellery.You do so at your own risk.
- By your reservations with our Lodge, you agree to be bound by our house rules, regulations, and reasonable orders and instructions issued by our lodge.
- If you fail to comply with our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right without prior notice to cancel or modify your reservations or any transactions(with us) or take any action in our absolute discretion.
- Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay.Price is subject to change for early departure.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify the reservations if the bookings contain or resulted from an error.
The types of Personal Data We Collect includes:
- Your full name , address and contact information
- Passport and visa information
- Payments details that include your credit card information, mobile payment or other forms of payments.
- Guest stay information, rooms, services & goods purchased
- Guests requests,preferences, messages received
- Your feedback, reviews about our lodge and services
- Personal data of third parties(for instance in connection with bookings ,purchases of services, etc made on their behalf)*
- Security system information that includes closed circuit television system
- Additional personal data that you choose to provide us.
*Third party personal data that you give us will be deemed by us that you have the third party’s consent to provide us with such data.
The Use and Disclose Your Personal Data
We may use and disclose your personal data for the purposes as below.
- To process, confirm and charge for room bookings, events, services and goods purchases.
- To provide you access to our Website
- To create and maintain your profile in our system database
- To conduct market research & customer satisfaction
- To manage the safety and security of guests, premises and services
- To comply with legal, regulatory requirements such as preventing, detecting and investigating crime & administer general record keeping.
Occasionally, we may use your personal data collected to contact you for the purpose of Direct Marketing of our services, rooms, promotions and products. But, we would only do such “Direct Marketing’ Only with your Consent. If you would like to update your personal data or withdraw your consent to receiving ‘Direct Marketing’ communications ,please email us.
Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data will not be retained for longer than six (6) years, subject to local laws and regulations.
Subject to applicable law, you may be entitled to access, rectify, erase, limit the use or transfer the personal data we hold of you. In such a case, we may not be able to continue providing services to you and this may also result in the termination of any agreements.